Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 911 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
FS: NOS Brown Leather Dino Italian Steering Wheels

EDIT - ALL WHEELS SOLD

I have 3 brown lether steering wheels - all brown, all Italian made Dino. Some have some minor shelf wear, but nothing bad. Cool, period, unique Euro steering wheels. If you have a brown interior, you need one of these. The all have removable center pads with horn buttons on the 'thumb' spokes. The adapter pattern is Raid/Nardi/Personal/Dino. I usually have a couple of adapter rings around that go from Nardi to Momo type (if you already have a Momo adapter) and bring the wheel about 12-13mm closer to you in the seat. Those are $25.

The first is a flat (no dish) 3 spoke wheel. It's a larger wheel at 400mm/15.75" diameter. Little storage residue on the rim, but should clean off well. Spokes have 2 holes per if you were to run without the pad.

$75

Picture without flash to get better idea of Brown color -

Ask me about Replica Fuchs (Even Deep 6 & 7R) wheels!

Last edited by gearheadgreg; 02-18-2016 at 08:40 AM..
Old 12-22-2015, 10:46 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
Second wheel - 4 spoke, smaller diameter at 390mm/15.25". Has a moderate dish, around 1.5" from the centerline of the grip. Different grip diameters at top and bottom vs. the sides of the wheels.

$150

Old 12-22-2015, 10:50 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage

Old 12-22-2015, 10:50 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Garage
3rd wheel is a smaller 4 spoke, very minor dish, like about 1/2 of depth, diameter is 360mm/14" which is great for a sporty feel without being go-kart small. Has the most shelf wear, with some very small abrasions and nicks.

$150

Old 12-22-2015, 10:53 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Garage

Last edited by gearheadgreg; 12-26-2015 at 12:19 PM..
Old 12-22-2015, 10:55 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Garage
Bump for brown interiors!

Old 12-26-2015, 08:02 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Garage
I've gotten a few questions on fitment -

The 6 bolt pattern in the middle of these Dino/Raid Italian wheels is the same as Nardi, which is slightly different than Momo.

I actually have two solutions - an adapter ring to convert a Momo adapter (if you already have one) bolt pattern to this Dino (Nardi) pattern, or a complete adapter to bolt on. The adapters I carry fit Porsche from 74-88ish and have BOTH Momo and Nardi Patterns built in.

I sell the Momo to Nardi adapter rings for $25, and the complete adapter for $75. They sell for about $85-95 on ebay typically. I'll have pics in a few days when my next batch comes in.

Old 12-30-2015, 05:27 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Garage
Both 4 spoke browns have been sold.

3 spoke brown still available (as well the white and grey ones I have listed on another thread)

Old 01-10-2016, 09:08 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Garage
Bump for 3 spoke.

Old 01-20-2016, 01:54 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Garage
PMs replied

Old 01-24-2016, 03:54 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

Garage
Bump

Last edited by gearheadgreg; 02-16-2016 at 09:13 AM..
Old 01-29-2016, 01:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

Garage
Drop to $75

Old 02-16-2016, 09:13 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: