Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 911 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Registered

'73 Carrera Touring Rocker Moldings

I have 2 brand new '73 RS Touring Rocker Moldings. These are boxed and ready to be shipped. I bought them for a project I wrote off several years ago. Some of you were lucky enough to buy the rear bumper valences, RS decklid and NOS RS tank and NOS fenders. This is among the last of the items. $400 shipped.
Thanks.

Old 12-17-2002, 06:55 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Do you have a pic of what these look like?

Joe
2013 Jag XF, 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins (the workhorse), 1992 Jaguar XJ S-3 V-12 VDP (one of only 100 examples made), 1969 Jaguar XJ (been in the family since new), 1985 911 Targa backdated to 1973 RS specs with a 3.6 shoehorned in the back, 1959 Austin Healey Sprite (former SCCA H-Prod), 2010 Jaguar XF (fast touring car), 1995 BMW R1100RSL, 1971 & '72 BMW R75/5 "Toaster," Ural Tourist w/sidecar, 1949 Aeronca Sedan / QB
Old 12-17-2002, 11:42 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Registered

http://www.tag-books.com/

http://www.limited-cars.de/porsche/history/911carrs.html

http://callisto.si.usherb.ca/~gisweb/gis/porsche/fiche09.htm

Touring models used the trim. Most that are here in the states are touring models. Many have been reconfigured to lightweight specs. There are now more lightweight cars than the factory ever produced.
Old 12-17-2002, 12:09 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Registered

A couple of folks have requested information on these rockers. I've been out of town for the holidays and intend to leave again on Thursday afternoon for another long weekend.
I pulled them out today and they are in Porsche boxes and are just "rockers only" as I expected. Porsche never sold this as a kit. You always bought what you needed. I'm sure they will be happy to sell end caps; I don't have any.
If you are in the hunt let me know. You know who you are.
Lastly, I have no other RS stuff. The new NOS tank got sold, the real flares got sold, the bumper ends are gone as is the ducktail, front spoiler and interior parts. Sorry if you came late to the party.

PS: I do have original RS tank hold down brackets. I saw them the other day.
Old 01-01-2003, 05:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

If you still have the mouldings i want them. thanks

Old 01-10-2003, 09:30 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: