Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 911 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 1.57 average.
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Hi Bruce,
just two more orders, now running a 6 week lead time.
Feel free to email me.

Thanks,
ToddC

todd@helioncomposites.com
www.helioncomposites.com
Old 10-18-2018, 04:57 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #81 (permalink)

Sub for release of longhood....
Old 10-18-2018, 05:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #82 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by toddc View Post
Hi Bruce,
just two more orders, now running a 6 week lead time.
Feel free to email me.

Thanks,
ToddC

Good day Todd

Looking to see if I can get an update. Tried email a couple times. Last I heard on November 12th is the hood would be created up later that week. I know times get busy so just checking in on statues.
Old 12-18-2018, 09:23 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #83 (permalink)
Open Highway Productions

Website is not functioning

Index of /

www.helioncomposites.com
Old 12-18-2018, 10:29 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #84 (permalink)

Hope this isn't a repeat of what happened to me and a few others last year...

Issue with toddc (Todd Candey) at Helion Composites LLC
Old 12-18-2018, 10:48 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #85 (permalink)

Garage
Going on several weeks with no communication? I've emailed a few times asking for statues with no response. Lead times are one thing and I perfectly accept long lead times if that's what's communicated but telling your costumers is 14 days from time of purchase to shipping. Then wait 5 weeks only to be told it will be crated by the end of the week, then radio silence for another 6 weeks. I think you can do better then this Todd. I'd like to have my hood send ASAP please!!

Purchased October 8th was told November 12th it would be crated by the end of the week. Still waiting

Sorry for this post as I hate commenting online about this stuff but you've left me no choice by not email responding.

Last edited by VWLoosenuts; 12-28-2018 at 09:16 AM..
Old 12-28-2018, 09:12 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #86 (permalink)

Looks like his "helioncomposites" business has gone kaput! Checked his websites everywhere are NO LONGER around. Folded his business all together??
Old 12-28-2018, 09:53 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #87 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARad View Post
Looks like his "helioncomposites" business has gone kaput! Checked his websites everywhere are NO LONGER around. Folded his business all together??

Not sure. Hope not, as he has mine and a few others money.
Old 12-28-2018, 10:27 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #88 (permalink)

Looks like he's started a new job. His new contact information is below:

Old 12-28-2018, 11:21 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #89 (permalink)

Garage
Good luck to anyone that is currently doing business or waiting for parts from Todd. I wish you the best.
Old 12-28-2018, 01:08 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #90 (permalink)

He's got my money for 2 hoods since April :-(
Old 12-29-2018, 07:44 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #91 (permalink)

Garage
I sent him a Facebook message to see if I can get a response that way
Old 12-29-2018, 09:24 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #92 (permalink)

Garage
I'm alive.

This post is long overdue. As you all know, I did make a career change and yes the website is down as I'm not actively looking to sell more products and no I did not fold my business completely.

Last spring I developed contact dermatitis from extended exposure to the chemicals involved in making composites. This is a debilitating condition that can only be solved by avoidance of the epoxies in their raw state.
I simply had to change paths for health reasons. Being in and of of a hospital or doctors office is no fun for anyone.
I am filling back-orders as I can with some help of a friend during the raw stages and and then doing the finish assembly as I can.

I am not taking new orders and have been filling the ones on hand to the best of my ability. I have communicated with some of you with regard to status and to those I have not, I apologize.

Rest assured, I'm not going anywhere and I will fill the back orders.

Regards,

Todd C

www.helioncomposites.com
Old 12-29-2018, 10:48 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #93 (permalink)

Garage
That’s great to hear you are still around also good you switched careers to stay healthy.

Thanks for the words of still wanting to fulfill the orders you currently have. That’s said was wondering if I can get a realistic ship date?

Thanks Todd
Old 12-31-2018, 03:17 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #94 (permalink)

Garage
Todd you still owe us 2 sunroof deletes we paid for and you have yet to deliver. Thus far, this order is 3 months overdue. Either refund the money or send the roofs. I tried to work with the health issues, but this has gone too far.
Instagram Werks_11
'67 911 SWT, '78 SC, and projects galore
Old 01-02-2019, 07:08 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #95 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by julianrsr View Post
Todd you still owe us 2 sunroof deletes we paid for and you have yet to deliver. Thus far, this order is 3 months overdue. Either refund the money or send the roofs. I tried to work with the health issues, but this has gone too far.

Hi Julian, Thanks for the post.
I am working with the health issues and others related to career change and associated global travel and am making progress on every part that is owed to every pelican. There is a lot to balance.
In a nutshell your parts are headed out this weekend along with some others.

I replied to your email detailing the same before I saw your comment on this thread.
Please check there and if all else fails, feel free to give me a call, you have my number.

Regards,
ToddC

www.helioncomposites.com
Old 01-03-2019, 06:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #96 (permalink)

Garage
There were and are still no responses to emails, and I shouldn't have to call you to get you to send items that I have already paid for, and given you the benefit of the doubt over 3 months ago to fulfill. You have my number also as well as my payment. If you had issues fulfilling the order in a timely manner, you should have called since you had already been paid. I don't tell my clients they need to call me or email me repeatedly after I have been paid by them to provide what they have paid for. As for sending this weekend, sounds like what you said in November 2018. I hope you follow through this time.
Instagram Werks_11
Old 01-03-2019, 07:23 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #97 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by julianrsr View Post
There were and are still no responses to emails, and I shouldn't have to call you to get you to send items that I have already paid for, and given you the benefit of the doubt over 3 months ago to fulfill. You have my number also as well as my payment. If you had issues fulfilling the order in a timely manner, you should have called since you had already been paid. I don't tell my clients they need to call me or email me repeatedly after I have been paid by them to provide what they have paid for. As for sending this weekend, sounds like what you said in November 2018. I hope you follow through this time.
Julian,
Check your email again. I replied to you yesterday, you didn't respond yet you posted here.
I replied to you again this evening with the tracking number. In case you've missed it, it is: 1Z 604 FV0 03 2002 1019

You should also be seeing automated emails from UPS showing the same.

It will be getting dropped off at UPS this weekend.

Todd

www.helioncomposites.com
Old 01-04-2019, 04:12 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #98 (permalink)

Garage
Todd, PM me.

I am interested in buying your business.
Old 01-04-2019, 04:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #99 (permalink)

Garage
I did get the email from UPS w/ tracking today, but still nothing from you personally. Nothing got filtered to the junk folder either. Regardless, I am glad this is being rectified.
Instagram Werks_11
Old 01-04-2019, 04:50 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #100 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: