Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 911 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Send a message via Yahoo to slammed1000
66 911 project car(74 and up look)$8500

i am advertising this for a friend of mine that owns this car. it is a 66 porsche 911 coupe that has been converted over to look like a 74 and up carrara. the motor is a rebuilt and never run 2.0 liter with a rebuilt 901 transmission. the car has a few little chips since it has been sitting in the garage for a few years but nothing major at all. the car has all new gaskets and weatherstripping after repaint. it has ida 40 webers that havent been rebuilt yet but has the kits. the trim has been painted because his son liked it this way but needs to be blacked out. the rear reflector is new as well as the update panel. all of the lights are there but not installed.it has a set of gotti wheels that go on it but was not pictured. they have almost new tires on them. the interior has new gauges,new headliner,newly recoverd later model seats with new carpet. the dash is perfect in this car. the door panels havent been addressed yet but are there. the floor pans are great with no rust. the car has new axles on both sides. the suspension is stock and has factory sway bars.the brakes are also stock solid rotor brakes. all of the hood and door latches are new as well as the hood shocks. the tail is a fiberglass early style turbo tail. the rear flares are fiberglass and installed nicely without being all cobbled up. the glass is in great shape and has been tinted darker than my taste but looks good on a white car. the car only needs a few days spent on it getting it to run. he has later style heatexchangers that was given to him but could use early styled ones. the car needs rear shocks since it doesnt have any right now. the front seats need the correct seat rails bolted to them since they were lost at the interior place. other than bolting on the carbs,putting a battery in it and plumbing the rest of the oil system the car is almost ready to go. he said he had about $13000.00 in just the motor,trans and paint so it would make someone a nice car for the price. it just needs a little work to get her going. i would purchase it but i have no room for it. please e-mail me with any question about it and i will try and answer them. bszx7r@yahoo.com thanks, brent $8500

Last edited by slammed1000; 12-25-2002 at 11:47 PM..
Old 12-25-2002, 11:34 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: