Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 911 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Carrera Cup Usa Rear Storage Box

Factory original part in perfect condition, These are simmilar to the RSA units but slightly different and much more rare (only 45 cars made) I have 2 availible $600 Each. Please call (631)786 6511 or (631)277 8518 Thanks

Old 12-29-2002, 07:23 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to Axeman
Can you e-mail me some pics at mjohnson4@yahoo.com

Thanks!
1972 Targa (3.0L)
1999 Boxster (Wife's car)
Old 12-30-2002, 01:20 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Registered

Send a message via AIM to NoLift911
Is this the rear seat delete option or is this different? Pics would be great.

-Jeff
nolift911@hotmail.com
Old 12-30-2002, 06:20 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Sorry, but I do not have any pics at this time. the box/shelf is not the delete option. It is simmillar to the RSA box but does not have any doors (like the 87/88 clubsport) it also does not have the center spine and luggage hold downs as the RSA unit. These were used to federalize the 45 Cup Cars when they came in. The units were removed when the cars were converted to race spec. They basically prevented the rear of the car to be used for passengers. I owned two of these cars that these were removed from so I know they are genuine. They are covered in the same carpet as the RSA. They are in near new condition. Contrary to what I have read on a web board these can not be duplicated with some plywood, carpet and glue as some people say. These are unique pieces. They mount with brackets that bolt to the rear outer seatbelt mount. Thanks

Old 12-30-2002, 07:45 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: