Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 911 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

1984 Porsche 911 3.2 Engine & 915 Transaxle for Sale

1984 Porsche 3.2L 3.2 Carerra motor and 915 transmission complete. Excellent condition. Runs very strong, shifts perfect. Limited slip differential. Matching numbers set from original 1984 Porsche 3.2 Carerra. Also comes with Motronic engine management system ( EMS ) with Steve Wong chip, original chip, and another (unknown) performance chip. New injectors, plugs, wires, distributor cap, rotor, oil return tubes, valve adjustment, fan belt, alternator, head temp and flywheel sensors within the last year and a half. 2 AC compressors (original and aftermarket).

Aftermarket air filter. No cruise control. No engine blower motor for heater. Original headers were reversed and shortened for a performance Magnaflow muffler (no heat exchangers). No catalytic converter. Fuel supply hose was remade by a local hose repair shop/auto service center (not original).

The transmission shifts great. It has limited slip and will lay down 2 thick black lines when you drop the clutch!

I am installing a bigger engine in my Porsche that is why I am selling this one. This engine runs fantastic and will not disappoint. I am the 3rd owner of this Porsche since new. When I bought the car in 2012, it had been in storage for 10 years. I went through the engine and fuel system with all new expendables and it runs perfect. A video of it running Monday: https://youtu.be/-_dTXGgXFrc
We also ran a compression test before pulling the motor and transmission. All cylinders are 180-185 compression, very even. I have run Mobil 1 full synthetic since I have owned the car.

We are pulling engine in next couple of days. Will post more pics once it is out.

The engine and trans are listed on ebay at: Porsche 911 3 2 Engine and 915 Transmission with Limited Slip Complete | eBay

I am located in central Florida. I have a forklift to load. I can arrange to ship international if needed. If you have any questions please let me know.

Old 10-11-2016, 12:04 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

That was fast! Nice setup.
Old 10-11-2016, 01:34 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

That is crazy fast. Almost the price for just the 915. Someone got a great score.

78 911sc Targa
70 911T
Old 10-11-2016, 01:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Tags
3.2 engine , 915 gearbox , engine , for sale , transmission