Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 911 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Registered

Garage
Porsche Crest Early 911 front bumper strip needed!

I pulled the front bumper guards off of my 69 and found that, at some point in its life, someone had installed them by screwing huge wood screws into the rubber bumper trim to hold them on. Nasty. I plan to leave the guards off (personal preference) and would like to replace my strip with an intact, holeless one. Mine is the 67 and earlier, non-S thin rubber and chrome surround style (see pic) so if anyone has a spare that they wouldn't mind selling, I'd appreciate an e-mail (dmanchip@telus.net) or private message. Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg c912.jpg (45.4 KB, 176 views)

Old 01-11-2003, 11:39 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

rubber

Ex I think I have one, if you have not found yet I will look in the attic. I could give to friend on Sydney boat run. No charge if I have it.
Steve / Orcas Island
Old 01-11-2003, 02:45 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
Still looking, would love it if you found yours! Seeing that I live in Sidney, it would be really convenient to pick it up off of the Anacortes ferry.

Thanks!

Last edited by exc911ence; 01-11-2003 at 05:57 PM..
Old 01-11-2003, 05:54 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

stripper

ex will look back at the ranch...at whistler
sr
Old 01-11-2003, 06:44 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
Excellent. Thanks again!

Old 01-12-2003, 06:39 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
Nobody

Garage
i still have this if it's what you're looking for.

FS: front bumper deco trim, narrow 1/2" '65-'73

bob
68L
Old 01-12-2003, 08:10 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
Bob: I'll see what Steve comes up with first. If his doesn't turn up at the ranch, I'll be in touch. Picking it up in the Bay area could present a little problem for me though...
Old 01-13-2003, 07:48 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

deco

Ex,
I have prettly much checked all corners, I have a rear and two side deco's....but no front ( they are not in the greatest shape, I changed them 30 years ago when they were easy to come by...don't know what happened to the front piece). I noticed Bob's offer and there is a chance I will be in San Jose before end of the month....so maybe no strip but, a delivery for you.
keep me posted,
all the best
steve
Old 01-13-2003, 01:09 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
OK Bob, let's make a deal! Say $20 US and I pay the shipping?

Old 01-13-2003, 05:23 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: