Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 911 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyguy View Post
I sent this guy a message back on the 25th offering to purchase and received no reply whatsoever, careful

Noted

Thanks
Old 07-06-2018, 02:33 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)

Quote:
I sent this guy a message back on the 25th offering to purchase and received no reply whatsoever, careful
Here's your pm
Hi. I'm interested in making a deal for the coil overs for my 930 if they're still available. Best email for me is slivan@verizon.net

Thanks
Tom

You didn't say you would purchase them for $1500 plus shipping and fees that's why you go no response
Old 07-06-2018, 05:59 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandgroper View Post
I'm interested in making a deal for the coil overs for my 930 if they're still available.

You didn't say you would purchase them for $1500 plus shipping and fees that's why you go no response

Wow! That's pretty harsh.

Good luck with the sale!

911E Coupe -70

Carrera 3,2 -84 Sold

Last edited by H-viken; 07-06-2018 at 08:18 PM..
Old 07-06-2018, 07:20 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #23 (permalink)
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandgroper View Post
Here's your pm
Hi. I'm interested in making a deal for the coil overs for my 930 if they're still available. Best email for me is slivan@verizon.net

Thanks
Tom

Thanks dickhead, saved me 1500 plus shipping and fees.
Old 07-06-2018, 07:44 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #24 (permalink)

C'mon Guys.....
There is no need to start calling fellow members names.....
No harm here...the listing didn't say "asking for" or "best offer".....its not "eBay".
If you didn't get a response then "he really was not that in to you"!
You either state "I'll take them" and send the agreed upon funds or you PM him your exact offer....its not that difficult.
When you say "I'm interested in making a deal"....you where not willing to buy at the sellers stated price anyway, he probably moved on....his prerogative...his parts and you saved whatever offer you where attempting to make.

NO HARMů.NO FOUL!
I'd suggest keeping it positive and better luck next time!

Quote:
Old 07-06-2018, 09:21 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #25 (permalink)
Registered

Quote:
Sorry beg to differ, guy's a dickhead. With no location listed as required, how much exactly is shipping and fees? Do I have to ask the location? How will they be packaged? When do they arrive? With due diligence this is all part of making a deal, and a deal doesn't always mean haggling someone to the bone. How many times you see someone over exuberantly scream 'I'll take them" or 'first in line" only to say sorry, next in line. Or never hear back from a sketchy seller? Go ahead and scream for your parts, I don't need them that bad.
Old 07-07-2018, 04:21 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #26 (permalink)

So where are they shipping from ? Based on a previous post stating “how bout mates rates” I’m guessing Australia. If so, shipping won’t be cheap and should have been disclosed in the original posting.
Old 07-07-2018, 10:26 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #27 (permalink)

I'm in socal, but now not for sale, it's amazing not one bad post and I've bought and sold a lot on this forum, until one little crybaby from New York City who didn't get his way makes a defamatory statement that I'm a dishonest seller and then a derogatory statement, such a brave man behind a keyboard.
Like anyone really wants to deal with someone going by the username slyguy
Old 07-07-2018, 01:14 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #28 (permalink)

Also to all you Einstein's you should read the description I mentioned I'm in SoCal
Old 07-07-2018, 01:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #29 (permalink)

Your right. Clearly stated. I should have looked closer before posting.
Old 07-07-2018, 03:49 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #30 (permalink)

Garage
Rodney from So Cal once said, "Can't we all just get along".
Old 07-07-2018, 05:21 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #31 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: