Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 911 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

wtb recaro seats (A8's????)

I am looking for a set of recaro seats. I found one older A8 and like the feel of them. I would consider others. I plan to do some autocross with the club this year so something that will take a four point set is a must. does anyone have a8,s that they use daily? are you happy with them??????problems??? thanks

Old 01-21-2003, 10:04 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Send a message via ICQ to tal911
Hi
I'm looking for a set of A8's, I need reclining seats for daily use, I don't think they're good for racing, if you give up please connect me to the seller. thanks tal.
e-mail: talyeshaya@aol.com
Old 01-21-2003, 08:49 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Registered

RECARO seats for sale!!!
Old 01-22-2003, 09:16 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Registered

I have one A8 that has been repaired and reinforced. It is the earlier model, which has the shell for the bottom also. Not perfect but looks good. mail me for details. georgeskromp@hotmail.com
GeorgeK

Old 01-23-2003, 12:20 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: