Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 911 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

67 911 coupe & 67 911S targa parts

a complete 67 coupe apart being stripped.
2 engines one normal 110hp and one S eng modified for race(200HP).
3 transmissions a stock 4spd from the coupe and 2 5spd's one stock usa version from the S and an airport geared 5spd with 80% slip.
2 sets of wheels tires one set of A008R's never used. 4 15X6's and 4 15X7's
the coupe has a roll bar and a complete race suspension and cross brace. Sheel drivers seat. 2 complete MSD ingnition systems.
The coupe I would prefer to sell as a package. All the parts are there to make a great vintage racer. This car was raced one season with RMVR and has that log book.
the minus' of this car are it has evidence of a old small hit in front and the rear fixed long ago. Not bad enough to affect chassis alighnment. There is also some minor rust in the front fenders. Bondo in the doors from dings doors are usable just not pristine. The car is now appart and about 85% stripped of paint and undercoating. Also there is an assortment of parts off a 67 911S (fac air cond) targa that was totaled in an accident. Make me an offer I can't refuse. I just dont have the time for this project.
Everything is in dry storage in NM.

Old 01-21-2003, 02:34 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
I am interested in the 15x7 fuchs and possibly the race motor.

Please send me details on the motor along with pics if possible to jp@plavan.com

Thanks.

JP
Old 01-21-2003, 02:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

The 15X7's are in good straight shape with unused A008R's mounted. The engine is a 67 2.0 with squirters, the fancy D ported heads and late model hydaulic carrera tensioners. Compression 10:1 MSD ingnition and allison breakerless. SC wiring harness. It was used one season (6 races with RMVR). This engine was built by Gary Pumeroy of GP racing. To duplicate now would cost around 10K. Sorry no pictures now. It does have K&N's and the original red cowling. I'm hoping to sell the coupe and race parts as a package. The race engine is in the car now.
Old 01-21-2003, 03:00 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Registered

You have mail.

76 912E RS (i.e. "Real Slow"); 63 Volvo P1800 "S"; 71 Jaguar XJ6 Series 1; 05 GT3
Old 01-21-2003, 03:56 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

porsche parts

i have been shopping for a replacement gas tank for my old porsche(1967). let me know if you have one available, how much you want for it and the condition.
reply to;
jamesalston12000@yahoo.com
thanks, jim
Old 01-23-2003, 07:08 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

front signal lenses.

I've got a '67 coupe, and need a new drivers front...let me know what you'd like for them.

sjd
Old 01-23-2003, 08:52 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to 82SC
i need alot of exterior trim pieces off the targa...
mirrors, handles, ignition, front turn signals

pedal cluster, pedal linkage, shifter

dash trim, basket weave trim

targa chrome window frames...

MJ
Old 01-23-2003, 10:16 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)
Registered

Is the a/c system complete with all brackets, switches, condensor, evaporator? What kind of vent system does it have (inderdash?)?, I am looking for a "factory" set up that can work in my 67s or 71s. Please provide a better description of the condition and price. Thanks!
MN
reply to naoz@aol.com
Old 01-24-2003, 04:23 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)
Registered

Oops, I meant "underdash" in above posting
MN

Old 01-24-2003, 04:24 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: