Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 911 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

M&K Gen II Muffler For Sale - $700 obo

As the title states, I have an M&K Gen II for sale. Beautiful, mechanical growl that evolves into a sweet wail at higher RPMs. I believe they've quieted the mufflers down through time, so this should be a little louder than what's available now. And, if you're like me, that's a good thing. Lets the motor sing.

I had a kid, and downgraded to a dansk sport for decibel reasons, so I'm moving this along. It's in great condition, maybe 25k miles on it. A bit of curb rash on the tip because my car's low.

Prefer local cash and carry in the NYC area, but will entertain shipping it if no one local steps up.

Thanks.

bryteside.com - good things happen.
Old 04-05-2017, 10:38 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
May I ask how you like the Dansk after the M&K?

"...the secret to Porsche: we do things others cannot"
Old 04-13-2017, 06:09 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Bump. Someone make me an offer.

The dansk is quieter, which was the point, and a little softer. The M&K is a little more mechanical and raspier. I like the M&K sound more, but didn't want to start doing surgery on it to quiet it down.

Old 05-15-2017, 01:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Bumpity bump.

Old 05-25-2017, 04:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Crotchety Old Bastard

Garage
We carry new tailpipes and clamps for this muffler which would spruce it up nicely.
Old 05-25-2017, 05:48 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Someone make me an offer, I'd like to have it out of my apartment.

Gracias.

Old 02-27-2018, 11:26 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Garage
Iíll vouch for the sound of this thing. I swapped out my Dansk for a 2-in 1-out M&K just like this on my Ď89 with SSIs.

DOOOO ITTTTTT.

If you donít smile when you row through the gears with this thing screaming....well, I donít think thatís possible.

No drone with my car. My wife actually likes the way it sounds on the highway more than the Dansk....no complaints about the sound.

Brian at M&K is a class act and produces a top quality product.
Old 02-27-2018, 04:14 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Jgordon, your PM is full. I'm local.
Old 02-27-2018, 04:32 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by archnraft View Post
Jgordon, your PM is full. I'm local.
Sorry, PM cleared up. Try again.

Old 02-28-2018, 08:44 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Sold pending transaction to archnraft.

Old 03-01-2018, 10:52 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

you never go wrong with this pipe,i just got mine from AJPsurf,....awesome
Old 06-06-2019, 03:31 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: