Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 911 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Porsche Crest Wanted...upper rear sections from damaged front fenders ...FOUND THEM!

I no longer need the upper rear sections of both the front fenders for a '84 Carrera ... thanks to Porsche Parts Heaven...good source for used body parts.

1.) Right front fender : Upper rear section from antenna hole back and must have the upper rear flange that bolts to the body...nothing lower than the first few inches down the side is needed...just the top surface to "section in" the rear upper flange to the antenna hole.

2.) Left front fender : Upper rear section that includes the same flange as well as the area including the area a couple of inches forward of the gas filler lid assembly and all the way to the rear. I only need the section to go a few inches down the side of the fender.

I am hoping someone out there has a couple of fenders that have decent donor parts that are not affected by a collision and can be cut off of a damaged fender and sent to me so I can section in these pieces. There are alot of damaged fenders out there that get tossed out and there still may be some value in a couple of those fenders yet.

Thanks for any leads.

Contact Joe at : jglsbca@juno.com

Last edited by pkfrdh; 03-06-2003 at 02:11 AM..
Old 01-30-2003, 09:54 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Fender parts

I answered you in the "parting out" post.
Didn't know at that time you needed both.
I know I have the left, "driver side" with the
fuel door...going to the garage in about an hour
can't remember if I have a right side or not.
Let me know exactly what you need.
1995 Toyota Avalon
2004 Toyota Tundra Extended Cab
Old 02-01-2003, 06:19 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
Porsche Crest No longer looking for sections from damaged fenders...

I No longer need the below sections...thanks to Porsche Parts Heaven...a great source for used body parts.

Do you or anyone out there have damaged fenders (preferably galvanized but will consider anything rust free) that you can cut the upper rear sections (last 20 inches from gas lid and antenna hole rearward) that are still straight and rust free? I need the upper rear bolt flanges attached...don't need anything down the sides...just the metal section on top.

Thanks.

Contact Joe at : jglsbca@juno.com

Last edited by pkfrdh; 03-06-2003 at 02:15 AM..
Old 02-03-2003, 01:24 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Garage
Porsche Crest

Bump...

Old 02-09-2003, 03:04 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: