Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 911 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Angry FS- Rear Ended '83 911SC w/'93 C2 OE Body

Less than a year ago (3/02) I finished converting my daily driver '83 911SC into a 964 with OE take-off parts from a '93 C2 (bumpers, rockers, fenders, mirrors, etc.), new black paint and replaced all seals (glass, doors, etc.). A couple of weeks ago I got rear ended .

I'm considering selling the car as is, as I don't have the time or energy to go through putting it together again, plus I can use the money to bump up the horsepower on my Turbo

It needs:
1. Rear deck lid and wing/tail
2. O.E. Center bumper cover (or 1 piece fiberglass C2 bumper)
3. Bumper support/safety bar
4. Rear center reflector and tail lights
5. Rear C2 reflector and latch mounting panel

The car drives fine, as the collision did not damage the engine or any of its support structures, nor the rear quarters.

The car is black with burgandy interior in good shape (new C2 dashboard) front seats need re-upholstering. I've owned the car since '95 (3rd owner) it has 150k miles and I have all maintenance records.

If anyone is interested I would consider offers over $10k. For more pics or any questions e-mail at LPSGT2@Hotmail.com.

Regards,
Lefty
'88 930 - '97 993 Turbo S GT2 look
'83 911 - '93 C2 look
Attached Images
File Type: jpg turbo&c2lf.jpg (61.4 KB, 475 views)

Old 02-01-2003, 03:40 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

awesome ride! would you consider parting out? interested in whole bumper assemble with lighting.
Old 02-02-2003, 06:18 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

I have not considered it. It would be a shame to part it out. It has been and still is a very reliable and good car for me. It will be an easy fix for someone that has the time and know-how.
Old 02-02-2003, 02:21 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

I am currently looking for my next project. How much are you asking and do you have some pictures you can e-mail me.

Thanks
Old 02-03-2003, 09:56 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

If you're interested on pics ofthe rear end damage e-mail me privately at LPSGT2@Hotmail.com, and send more details.

Old 02-05-2003, 06:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: