Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 911 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Porsche Crest WTB 911 project car

I am looking for my next 911 project. If anyone has to many(if that is possible) or knows anyone interested in selling a project 911, please email me. If possible include pics and a price

Thank you

Old 02-03-2003, 11:34 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

911 Project

Hw much are you looking to invest? I know of several projects that are available and may be able to point you in the right direction. One project is a 1969 with a rot free pan, engine runs but may need some upped end work.
Old 02-04-2003, 03:08 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Stahlwerks.com

Send a message via Yahoo to jhelgesen
I know of a 77(ish) targa with motor in boxes. Located in Charlotte NC

"Honest men know that revenge does not taste sweet"
Old 02-04-2003, 05:21 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

1969 Details

I have a few more details on the 1969 911. I may buy it if someone does not take it first. Rot free 1969. Needs paint and some reassembly. Has 2ltr engine in it that may need cam chains. Nice Webers. No dents. Needs cleaning. Surface rust on floor from sitting. I was going to take it to a aqua blasting place and have all the surface areas blasted before the car came home. Then I would por-15 the areas. Primer and Paint, and she's almost ready for the road. Has fuchs, 5spd. No sunroof. I was going to buy a 3ltr and toss it in while I rebuilt the engine in the car, or sell the engine and keep the 3.0. I think that $3500 would take it.

Old 02-09-2003, 03:37 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: