Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 911 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

FS Carerra flares

I have a set of carerra flares that were removed from a 1970 911T.The flares have some nonpitting surface rust on them,but are straight.well worth cleaning up and using for an update project\repair etc.$100.+Sh. Charles Evans

Old 02-04-2003, 03:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Charles, can you post a picture?
Thanks
Old 02-04-2003, 04:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Sorry No pics.I can COD them.They will require some cleanup,but they are straight.They are galvenized with rust in areas where they were sanded on during paint prep. Charles
Old 02-04-2003, 05:56 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Charles,

If no one had made a claim on your fenders yet, I'll take em'. I do like the COD if you don't mind, if not I'll send you the monies. If you like to discuss this further please Email me at james_a_sannicolas@yahoo.com. Since they are a set , I'm assuming four total flares.

Thanks,

Jim
Old 02-08-2003, 08:21 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Charles, Did you get my e-mail? Thanks, Michael

Old 02-08-2003, 09:58 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: