Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 911 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Stuff for sale!! from 78SC,, Help me raise enough money to pay for Mid Ohio DE!!!

Make me offers on stuff! here are the pic's of what I have .. I also have a Sparco Suede racing wheel never used I'll post pic's of later .. tomorrow.. asking 120.00 for it retails for 189.00 NEW! and this one is NEW I have never used it.. so make me offers on what ya see..
I need to learn to drive!

I have Two Cork seats,, w/ sliders..pic's show condition.. in good shape!
[img]
This is a duel in single out 73 exhaust stainless exhaust, the baffling has been removed so it's a free flower...

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/uploads/Mvc-I.jpg[/img]

more pic's to come....
E-mail me for info..
work is eric.mckenna@huffybikes.com
home is cemckenna@hotmail.com

" The reason the Irish are always fightin one another is that there are no other worthy opponents ".

Last edited by Eric Mckenna; 02-08-2003 at 09:37 PM..
Old 02-07-2003, 05:57 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

more pic's of stuff for ... make offers if you want anything..
i need money for Mid Ohio!! [img]

make me an offer on anything ya see,, i need money to do Mid Ohio DE in April

Eric

" The reason the Irish are always fightin one another is that there are no other worthy opponents ".
Old 02-07-2003, 06:08 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

more.. pic's..

I also have a full trunk carpet set the 3 pc. set in balck ,, good condition..
I need cash for a DE.. help a brother out
Let me know if you want anyhting ya see ,, just make me a price..
Eric

Last edited by Eric Mckenna; 02-07-2003 at 06:25 PM..
Old 02-07-2003, 06:14 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

here is the carpet set for the trunk..

make me an offer..

Eric

Old 02-07-2003, 06:23 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Registered

The description on the muffler is a dual in dual out,but from the pictures it looks like duel in and single out,correct?Who did the muffler mod and how loud is it?I am thinking of installing on a 83SC that I am converting to SSI's,also you sure its stainless?I'm the guy that bought the Momo hub adapter from you a couple of weeks ago,thanks.
Old 02-08-2003, 11:44 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
Registered

Are you open to trades for the Sparco wheel?

20+ year PCA member

Many Cool Porsches, Projects& Parts, Vintage BMX bikes too

http://www.bvdmotorsports.com
Active Rennlist Member.
http://members.rennlist.com/racerbvd/
See blog for my For Sale & Wanted List.
http://www.914club.com/bbs2/index.php?automodule=blog&blogid=337&
Old 02-08-2003, 12:05 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Garage
Eric, see what the guy wants to trade, I may buy what he has...depending on what it is...
Old 02-08-2003, 01:00 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by rfuerst911sc
The description on the muffler is a dual in dual out,but from the pictures it looks like duel in and single out,correct?Who did the muffler mod and how loud is it?I am thinking of installing on a 83SC that I am converting to SSI's,also you sure its stainless?I'm the guy that bought the Momo hub adapter from you a couple of weeks ago,thanks.
Hi yes I had my head up my rear.. It is a Duel in Single out, yes it is Stanless and its bare nmetal and there is no rust on it.. It was done by the PO of my 911, I removed it to get a GHL 2 in 2 out This is louder/ Throatier than Stock but, It wasn't loud enough for what I want .. HAHAA now my aers ring! HAHAHA
but yes it is a tad bit louder than a stock exhaust andit bolts right up to SSI's as thats what I have as well.
If you would like it simple make me an offer , heck ya never know I may not refuse it , I simply need money to get to the Mid Ohio DE,,
Let me know, If you would like more pic's let me know I'll take all ya want and e-mail them to ya,.

Thanks Eric

Old 02-08-2003, 09:42 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Racerbvd
Are you open to trades for the Sparco(suede) wheel?
What do you have ?,, I am really kinda looking for money... as I need it to make it to the DE @ the MID..
but let me hear what ya have, hear is the Sparco(suede) wheel. It is BRAND NEW NEVER USED!!!

Last edited by Eric Mckenna; 02-08-2003 at 09:53 PM..
Old 02-08-2003, 09:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)
Registered

Porsche Crest

You have mail

Quote:
Originally posted by Eric Mckenna
What do you have ?,, I am really kinda looking for money... as I need it to make it to the DE @ the MID..
but let me hear what ya have, hear is the Sparco(suede) wheel. It is BRAND NEW NEVER USED!!!

20+ year PCA member

Many Cool Porsches, Projects& Parts, Vintage BMX bikes too

http://www.bvdmotorsports.com
Active Rennlist Member.
http://members.rennlist.com/racerbvd/
See blog for my For Sale & Wanted List.
http://www.914club.com/bbs2/index.php?automodule=blog&blogid=337&
Old 02-08-2003, 11:57 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)
Registered

Eric I sent you a PM regarding the muffler.
Old 02-09-2003, 05:12 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

Old 02-10-2003, 03:52 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)

Registered

Eric,not sure what your waving smiley guy means,is that a response to my offer?Please send me a e-mail if this is a go or not.Thanks
Old 02-10-2003, 02:48 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)

Huh...
I thought I did reply to you.. I sent you am PM. about it either that or an E-mail. I amay be wrong.. wonb't be the first time or last! hahaha!
. can ya go 80.00 to help me cover a bit of the shipping as it's not as light as other items? what do ya say..

Eric

Old 02-10-2003, 03:00 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)
Registered

I did not receive a private e-mail thats why I asked,and consider it sold for $80.00,please send me your address again and I will get a check out in the mail tomorrow.Please send e-mail to my e-mail address and not the Pelican PM,I'm still struggling to figure out that system!
Old 02-10-2003, 03:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)

Done, I replied to your e-mail instead of the PM...

Eric

Old 02-10-2003, 03:52 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)

Is the muffler still for sale. How does 135.00 sound. send me a pm saylorlandscaping@attbi.com
Old 02-10-2003, 07:10 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)

WOW!!! I wish you had ask me earlier.. as I need the cash.. but I can't renig on the sale I have now.. on it.. It is going to a fellow Pelican head for $80.00 shipped!.. sorry

Eric

Old 02-11-2003, 08:27 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)
Porsche Less Member

Send a message via Yahoo to k9handler
wow eric...did you leave anything in the car? Ha Ha...
I pretty much have the same stuff in my storage room at the moment...need to lose weight, must go faster.....
Good luck on the fund raising Bro.
2019 Can Am Renegade 1000R XC
Old 02-11-2003, 10:28 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #19 (permalink)
Registered

Are the seats leather? Couldn't tell from the pics. Thanks

Old 02-11-2003, 12:36 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #20 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: