Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 911 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

87 Targa up for sale

After 4 years of proud ownership, my wife and I have decided to sell our beloved 87 targa. Not because we have tired of it, rather we bought a new house and are planning a family in the not-to-distant future. So Porshe fans, here it is.

87 911 Carerra Targa (G50)
Black (ext), black over tan int.

I have owned this car for 4 years and have been slowly re-newing many areas. Since I bought it, I have replced the following:

Front suspension bushings (A-arm), Ball joints, tie rods (turbo), rear outboard bushings (Neatrix), AC condensor and evap fan, Steering column bushing, frt wheel bearings, Air Flow Meter, clutch slave, all 4 calipers re-sealed, hard oil lines (had been dented by PO and a jack), shock (bilstien), torsion bars (upgraded 1 size), rotors & pads, top.

17" turbo twist wheels with Fulda tires (90% tread)

The car has 80% fresh paint (done by Baucom Motorsports of Trans-Am fame) and was properly blended to the areas that were in good shape (can't tell, even in sunlight)

3 yrs ago (maybe 40-50K), the motor was re-ringed and a valve job done by PAS in Charlotte, NC.

The car is now my wife's daily driver and has been absolutely bulletproof. Maintenance was cared for by either myself or Baucom Motorsports.

I'm asking $18,000.

Contact Info:
Scott Matre
scottmatre@bellsouth.net
704-564-4652

Old 02-13-2003, 04:56 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Finally got a few pics...
Old 03-02-2003, 04:47 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

pics

Old 03-02-2003, 04:48 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: