Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 911 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

For Sale C2 Tachometer W/ On-Board Computer and Turn Signal Switch Assy

For Sale I have a New C2 Tach with the On-Board Computer with a New Turn Signal Switch for Sale.

The Tach was converted to a black face by North Hollywood Speedo and the part number is 993.641.312.00.

The Turn Signal Switch Cluster for the Tach above, is part number 964.613.332.01 01C

Most of the 964's had the wiring already in place to install this option (M659). To check, pull your speedometer and see if there is a 26 pin rectangular connector stowed behind your existing Tachometer

The only additional items that are needed are the Outside Air Temperature Sender, its bracket and screw, a boot and connector and a couple of feet of wire.

This Option can also be installed in a 993, but requires all of the wiring. I can provide an article that shows all the parts and diagrams to accomplish this installation.

Send me a PM and we can talk price.

Keith

Drive Hard and Fast

1991 Carrera 2 Targa
1972 911T Coupe
1971 914
Old 02-15-2003, 01:20 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: