Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 911 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Unconstitutional Patriot

Momo Race steering wheel

My recently acquired '78 SC has a cool 930S wheel, so my Momo Race wheel is for sale. It is brand new, but it is a 2nd quality wheel. It has a small dent in the leather (I assume from where they set something atop the wheel). It is very tiny, but I know it must be revealed. The tiny dent is about 5mm across, and is at the 10-11 o'clock position.

Pelican Parts has this very wheel for $243 and change. The wheel is 13.75" across the diameter (from edge to edge) and has a great spot for your hands, like the 930S wheel. The metal spoke has a brushed finish. I would describe it as a satin finish. I feel it's refined and would compliment the interior of most Porsches.

This wheel does not include the spacer or hub.

I am asking $150 + shipping. References available. Email me for the unretouched, full-size pictures, or additional information.
jhartwig@midsouth.rr.com

Click on thumbnails for larger pictures.

Thanks
Jurgen

Old 02-17-2003, 05:39 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Somewhere in the Midwest

How bad can it be? Sent you PM.
Old 02-17-2003, 08:53 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Unconstitutional Patriot

You can see the blemish in the top three pics. About 1.5" inches up from the perforated leather grip. It's the small dent. It's definitely not bad, but I still wanted to make it known.

Jurgen
Old 02-18-2003, 06:04 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

MOMO race wheel

do you still have the MOMO race wheel - if so I'll take it off your hands.

thanks
tom (tleigh@arcadis-us.com)
Old 02-18-2003, 01:52 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Registered

I have no interest in the wheel but I just installed one of these this past weekend in my 83SC and it is a beauty!!! Very comfortable also.
Old 02-18-2003, 01:59 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
Unconstitutional Patriot

Yeah, I really like the Momo Race. It's not flashy, but looks better than the stock steering wheel.

Wheel is tentatively sold to Tom in Cleveland, OH.

Thanks for looking,
Jurgen
Old 02-18-2003, 04:25 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Hello,

I installed the Race Momo and I paid much more for a used unit. Yours looks alot nicer than mine did when I bought it. I say go for it. I love mine! It blends in well with the brushed metel Wevo shifter and knob. I also plan to add additional brushed metal pieces to change things up abit.

Attached pic doesnt show the wheel to well but it still looks cool.

Calspeed
Attached Images
File Type: jpg p1010760.jpg (54.6 KB, 745 views)
Old 02-18-2003, 07:52 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)
Unconstitutional Patriot

Doing 125 mph and snapping a digital pic. You've got balls, my man.

Gotta agree, the Momo Race is one sharp wheel. I can't view it any longer, since it's already boxed up and ready for shipment.

Old 02-18-2003, 08:24 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: