Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 911 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
"farking Porsche hero"

Garage
Wanted: interior sunroof headliner panel

I'm looking for just the fabric piece that covers the sunroof panel and whatever hardware that attaches it. The piece hasn't been in the car since I've owned it, so I don't what all is involved. Black would be best, but I could dye a white one. The car is an '82 911SC.

Rich

Old 02-18-2003, 11:23 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rich
Does your sunroof work ? Check and see if the sunroof part you are wanting hasen't slipped inside the sunroof casing . I've seen this happen in the past . You might get lucky

Jim
Old 02-18-2003, 02:48 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
"farking Porsche hero"

Garage
Jim,

Thanks for the tip...but, no luck. And no, the sunroof doesn't work. It appears whatever pulls back the driver's side isn't working. I'm waiting for my copy of 101 Projects before I really tear into it.

Rich
Old 02-18-2003, 03:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Registered

Hi Rich,

Sorry I don't have the piece you're looking for but I'm in the process of finishing up my sunroof restoration. The 101 projects book comes in quite handy. My drivers side wasn't working either and it was because the cable had rusted "stuck" in the tube. There's also some great threads on sunroof repair on the 911 technical forum. Use the "search" feature and look for sunroof repair.

Good luck,

Jeff

Old 02-18-2003, 05:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: