Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 911 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Registered

Seat Back needed

Okay this is a long shot. I'm looking for the driver's side seat back for a sport seat that would fit on my seat out of my 84' 911. Only need the back although a whole one can work. I don't care if it's vinyl or not or if the covering is crappy as I'm re-doing the seat covers. I do care that the seat back matches in style and the foam and frame are in very good shape.

Dan O
84' 3.2 Targa

Old 02-21-2003, 10:14 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

i have a pair of seats i'm going to get rid of send me a pic of the ones your replacing and will see if they match close enough backs are good on these
Old 02-21-2003, 02:45 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Registered

Hey Bob,

Thanks for responding. Wat year car are your seats out of? Mine is from an 84 and it's a sport seat. I think they were the same from 77 through 84.

Dan
Old 02-22-2003, 07:47 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Garage
Stew, Maybe you can help me out:

WTB this seat piece...

I need it in black, I believe it is the same piece driver or passenger side. I know it's a hokey part, but I can't find it anywhere. Thanks for any help you can give.

Mike (reach me directly @ botman@houston.rr.com)
73 BMW 2002 Verona Red
Old 02-22-2003, 09:03 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

the seats are out of my 70 , but they are later model seats. i'll take some pics and post.

Old 02-22-2003, 07:04 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: