Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 911 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Hi
, , I know this guy him and his brother conn they were great guys true porsche enthusiasts sorry to hear of your troubles Gary . Renn, tech.
Old 04-04-2019, 07:29 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #41 (permalink)

Garage
kokeln

I'm sorry to hear what you had to learn. Since I've been looking for a Kokeln intercooler myself many years, I know how rare they have become.
I then found two sets in quick succession, first in Sweden, sec in Denmark. both cost 1500 euro, inlk installation instructions. I installed one on my 930, the other I wanted to put in my living room showcase.
from brian bodart / RarlyL8 I expect his Kokeln turbocharger in the next few days. Both should be placed in the glass cabinet.
If it's your heart's desire to have a kokeln, then I'll help you and you can have my second set.
I have it in my company, if you want I'll make you pictures.
It is not available to other pelicans, exclusively for the poor stolen man cweber911.
dominik

Last edited by Dominik 930; 04-04-2019 at 07:42 PM..
Old 04-04-2019, 07:32 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #42 (permalink)

Hello everyone, I'm getting Bill Brewster, Scott Brewsters current contact information and I'll post it up for everyone. But for all you that have been ripped off, please email me proof, detailed information, pictures, receipts, emails, text messages, ect... I'm compiling a master list and I'll personally make sure Bill Brewster gets the information, not his son Scott. I've heard a lot of stuff and honestly I dont think Bill knows what's really going on, Scott and his wife have always got his mail, took messages for him and kind from what I'm seeing kept him in the dark. My email is cmgexoticbreeders@gmail.com and my cell phone number is 541-435-8470

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWeber911 View Post
Hello all,

I'm hoping that someone on this forum can help. My mechanic of more than 20 years, Bill Brewster of San Clemente CA along with his son Scott, has lost/ misplaced/ stolen quite a few of my 1979 930 parts. I contracted with him 4 years ago to do a transmission rebuild and a general tidying up of the running motor. I paid him $10K over the 4 years to do the work as he found various things that needed fixing and repair. He abandoned the project and moved to Oregon. He left my motor missing lots of stuff. The motor had a Kolkeln Intercooler with an aftermarket Turbocharger.

What is now missing:
Kolkeln Intercooler
Turbocharger
Axles
Fan and Fan Housing
Rear sheetmetal tin
coil
Rear engine mount
Zork tube
Air Cleaner mounting hardware

I have a stock intercooler, but the Kolkeln system doesn't use the valve body between the Throttle Body and the intercooler which I don't have. Does anyone have a Kolkeln intercooler?

I also paid a deposit of $4K to rebuild my 1969 S motor. My 4K got me the motor disassembled and now missing parts.

Any help rounding up the missing parts would be appreciated.

Cal Weber
949 212-4834
Old 10-24-2019, 10:04 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #43 (permalink)

Garage
Hopefully Chris can give with Bill and Bill will attempt to make amends.

Dominik that’s a very stand up thing to do for a fellow Pelicanite.

Again why I love this place.
Tony
Old 10-24-2019, 11:01 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #44 (permalink)

Sucks to hear, similar situation with Timothy Wiley UFO Motorsports in Long Beach California, beware this guy is a thief. Stay away useless Mechanic.
Old 10-24-2019, 11:05 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #45 (permalink)

Garage
Somebody earlier said it best.
When there’s money to be made the con men come out of the woodwork

Best way to prevent them from scamming more people is to get the word out like this thread is doing.
Tony
Old 10-24-2019, 12:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #46 (permalink)

Bill Brewster's Cell Number 541-252-0906
Scott Brewster's Cell Number 541-260-0843 Scott's cell number is unconfirmed
Brewster Industries Oregon Business License Number 1394859-99
AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE SCOTT ADAIR BREWSTER
Address
50310 HWY 101 BANDON, OR 97411

Honestly I'm not sure if Bill knows what's going on, I'd recommend trying to contact Bill Brewster First, because if he doesnt know what's going on, his old clients and old friends should be the one to inform him, I also dont think he knows about any lawsuits, Scott Brewster from what I can tell has transferred any and all assets Bill once had into his name, possibly even his wife's name or even there sons name or Scott's Moms name. I'd look into filing police reports if it's still possible as they left the state and looks like they might be getting ready to move again, rumor has it they are or already did buy property somewhere in Hawaii. Sorry I haven't been able to do more, but I'll keep trying. Any lawsuits or police reports already filed, you can give the address to the authorities and they should be able to make direct contact even out of state because they left california, Oregon OSP should get involved.

Last edited by ChrisDodge2500H; 11-05-2019 at 10:18 AM.. Reason: Forgot to add additional information
Old 11-05-2019, 10:03 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #47 (permalink)

Old 11-05-2019, 10:07 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #48 (permalink)

They had an estate sale on November 2and. Here is a link to the Facebook post.https://m.facebook.com/groups/218924254894224?view=permalink&id=2477937495659544
Old 11-05-2019, 10:08 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #49 (permalink)

Here is Scott's wife's facebook profile. https://www.facebook.com/nalia.brewster
Old 11-05-2019, 10:10 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #50 (permalink)

From what I heard Scott and his wife are in Las Vegas for her birthday but I was told that they are delivering the M car this week-weekend or maybe next weekend. I'm not sure who the car belongs too, but I know it's a custom fabricated mid engine (I believe it's a 911) unknown year. Supposed to be delivered to Las Vegas or California, if I find out where it's being delivered too I'll post the location and date of the delivery. Maybe some of you can make an appearance and speak with Bill in person about the issues that have been mentioned here. If anyone gets a hold of them please post up what came out of the communication. I'm really hoping I can help get everything resolved.
Old 11-06-2019, 05:55 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #51 (permalink)

Garage
Probably taking that M car to the SEMA show in Las Vegas
Old 11-06-2019, 07:30 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #52 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: