Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 911 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

FS - Glass, seals, etc.

Hi everyone,

Well, my abandoned restoration project left me with a handful of parts that I'll no longer need. The most significant is a set of glass and seals.

I had planned on updating my late '78 SC to the later style 964/993 trimless seals, so the car would be modernized and void of the unsightly aluminum trim. After spending about $500 on all the seals necesary to update the entire car, I found that I needed later model glass to do the job properly. So, I headed out and bought all the glass (except windshield) from a '92 C-2. I have around $1,100 total invested, and before I break everything apart and sell it separately, I thought I'd check to see if anyone was interested in the entire "kit".

Basically, I have all the side and rear glass from a '92 C-2 (rear glass has integrated third brake light), all the factory seals (including windshield), and all of the small door window frame seals and clips to do a thorough update. All are Porsche factory 964 seals, except the rear quarter glass, which are Porsche factory 993.

This should update any '77-'89 911, and possibly more...........

Let me know if you're interested............

Old 02-24-2003, 01:06 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to Axeman
I'm interested in the rear glass if it has the hole for the rear wiper, and maybe the passenger/driver sides glass/moldings. Can you contact me directly with pics and pricing if possible?

mjohnson4@yahoo.com

Thanks,

1972 Targa (3.0L)
1999 Boxster (Wife's car)
Old 02-24-2003, 02:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: