Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 912 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Registered

Looking for Kardex for my 67 912

just purchased a 1967 912 and would I'd like to find a copy of the build sheet for the car. Does anyone know where I can find one. I am going to be restoring the car back to factory. Thanks

Old 09-07-2020, 04:21 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Registered

If you haven’t already done so, I would post this question on the 912 Registry forum. Lots of knowledgeable folks on there especially for the factory concour restoration journey. Good luck RRC.
Old 09-07-2020, 06:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
The factory doesn't do this any more, but, as pointed out above, the two folks who apparently have copies of all the Kardex sheets are both denizens of the registry bbs. https://www.912bbs.org/forum/forums/912-help.34/

Have fun rebuilding your car! But don't get too carried away. These cars need to be driven! My 1969 long hood 912 had the dash replaced in 1975, and the seats twice (but the originals are under my house!) And Fuchs are good no matter what year.

Ed T
Burgundy Red 1969 Karmen Coupe - 4th owner, with most records

Old 09-14-2020, 10:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: