Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 914 & 914-6 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Smile 914 in Sun Valley, CA Pick Yer Part

Hey all...

It's been a while since I've dropped anything off here, but Los Angeles-area 914ers take heed...

There's a yellow '73 914 with a mostly intact 2.0L motor and a side-shifter in it at the Sun Valley, CA Pick Yer Part. As of yesterday 1ish or 2ish, the only things missing of the motor(IIRC)was the aircleaner, injectors/rails, and the MPS. It was a PO add-on 2.0L, as there are no sway bars and no console (just the "deposit"), 1.7/1.8L heater boxes + a Bursch exhaust.

It had been mildly smacked in the rear, so one of the Fr*nch-spec (amber back-up light) was smushed and the other one was already gone - front lenses too. I did get the what appear to be Fr*nch-spec yellow reflector'd H3 fog lights off it. They are chrome plated on the outside...

A buddy of mine saw it there last weekend and it was there yesterday. "Fresh Meat" comes in every two weeks - you now know as much as I do.

Have at it - it's gonna be "Crusher-Fodder" (tm) soon!
Old 04-07-2003, 11:01 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

I went there today - car's gone.
These things don't last long.
Old 04-12-2003, 12:53 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: