Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 914 & 914-6 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Administrator

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Dave at Pelican Parts Send a message via Yahoo to Dave at Pelican Parts
SSI swap meet, 4/27/03, Novato CA

See the flyer for details.

The charity that the meet will be benefitting is the Dave (Korijo) wheelchair (and van) fund. For some details on that, see:
Help Korijo get a Wheel Chair-Donations Being taken

--DD

A few pics of my car: http://www.pelicanparts.com/gallery/Dave_Darling
Old 04-09-2003, 09:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

WOW.

Thanks Dave for posting it up here. Hopefully PP will send you some goodies to sell/pass out. My offer of a table and EZup still stands.. if they will send you a PP banner for the table.

B
Old 04-11-2003, 04:10 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
Hey Guys I'm heading down for this event! I'm bringing my 72' 911
& some misc 914 parts! Have room for 3 people! Assuming your not a real Pain & will annoy me the whole ride there. YOu may need to find a way back if thats the case
Old 04-11-2003, 05:25 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Garage
I will be going, and bringing my 914 stuff, (if you want me to bring something specific, email me) and my dad will be bringing his 944 stuff. Hope to see you guys there!!!! boy I hope I can score a cheep 911 front end!, Mmmmm boy I wana put those fuch's on my car. Man Im going to empty my bank for this one!! lol.
Old 04-11-2003, 08:48 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Andrew..

I posted pics of the rims on the club classifieds.

Tell as many as you can. The donations are going to Daves wheelchair fund.

B
Old 04-11-2003, 09:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Garage
Hey Andrew why dion't you buy my 72' 911 roller. Then you can use the front & rear suspension. Then I won't have to drag it down there!
Old 04-14-2003, 12:01 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Garage
JRust, If you'll sell it for real cheap, (Ie under $500) then Hey! but that would be a hard thing to convince my mom, you'll be at the place? Brad this will be at your shop right? or if not will you bring the Fuchs? Im packed already!!!!! 5 Big boxes of things that would fit in boxes.. and a backseat full of things that wont fit, Anyone interested if I bring my 73 sideshift trani? im debating it, maybe even my 1.7 engine. I have no clue on eather condition. Well guys I wont be on till friday, off to a Missions trip.
Old 04-14-2003, 05:49 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

The Spring Fling website is up!

For further details on the event, please follow the link:
www.ssimotorsports.com/swapmeet2

And spread the word!!!

cheers,

Jeroen
Old 04-16-2003, 03:44 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Dave,

Can we post this on the 911 forum without getting anybody in trouble ?? The swap meet isnt a 914 only meet ??

B
Old 04-21-2003, 04:42 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)
Administrator

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Dave at Pelican Parts Send a message via Yahoo to Dave at Pelican Parts
Sure, post away! I can't "stick" it to the top, though, as I'm not a Mod over there.

Put it on any list you like. Do a "copy image location" to post the flyer so we don't have zillions of copies of the image everywhere.

--DD

A few pics of my car: http://www.pelicanparts.com/gallery/Dave_Darling
Old 04-22-2003, 09:22 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

Garage
Heading down tommorow guys. I'm bringing a flippin ton of parts! I finally got ahold of the guy I got my 911 from & got the rest of my parts! I'll have a pickup full no problem besides the car on the trailer! See you all soon
Old 04-24-2003, 08:45 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

Garage
Send a message via ICQ to Bleyseng
I see you there too, Jamie.
Geoff

www.914Club.com
My Gallery Page
Old 04-25-2003, 09:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)

Garage
Hello all! It's Tuesday & I'm now home. Was planning on hitting 18 yesterday & today. Getting home tonight sometime. The weather sucks!!!! I swear everytime I plan to have a golf day it rains!
Anyway thanks to Brad, Andy, Dave D & all down there for a good time. It was a pleasure to meet everyone from the 914BBS.
I gotta admit I was a little disappointed with the turn out at the swap meet. Such is life! I sold the 911 & a wopping 2 914 items. Was fun though & I still made a little money
Great to see you guys & hope you can make it up to a 914 event up here!
Also Dave thanks for the offer to go on the NASA tour. The guy I sold the 911 too was a little farther away than the 20 minutes he originally said! Try closer to an hour & 20min. Course I got lost a bit trying to get there. So I will definately take you up on that next time I down that way. If it's still available anyway! You rule spaceboy
Old 04-29-2003, 08:44 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)

Jamie, Played 9 yesterday in Eagle Creek... $7. Beautiful course.
bruce
(sniff)
Gotta mow the Lawn...
Old 04-30-2003, 04:49 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: