Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 914 & 914-6 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Mark Donahue signature steering wheel

I purchased this Mark Donahue signature steering wheel manufactured by Raid to his specifications in 1976 shortly after Mark died. I was told that because of license agreements with the estate, that merchandise with his signature had ceased. I had it installed in my 73 for a few years but kept it in like new condition.
Would anyone out there know what value it has, or if there are collectors of items of this kind.
No antique road shows in my nieghborhood.
chappy
Quote:
"Beauty is in the eye of the key holder"

914 6 Turbo twinplug 3.12
87 924S
Lexus SC400
Lexus LS400
Old 04-19-2003, 06:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to pbanders
No idea of what it's worth, but that's my steering wheel!!! Check out my car pics at my web page, you'll see it's the same wheel as above. Still in good condition after at least 23 years of use.
Old 04-19-2003, 08:06 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Hey! I have the same wheel too. It was previously in a '74 Saab 99 EMS and still has that hub. I wonder if a 914 hub is available for it today.
Old 04-19-2003, 08:12 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

I am looking for one of these signature wheels to complete a Donohue Tribute car. Does anyone have any leads on where I can get one of these wheels. - Thanks
Old 01-22-2010, 08:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

bump
Old 02-15-2010, 06:45 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: