Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 914 & 914-6 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Thanks

If you recognize my name then you probably have helped me get my car running. Thank you all for your help! I got to drive my 914 this weekend, it runs greatish... I still have some tweeking to do. I never could have completed this tranny swap, engine cleaning, get car running process with out all of you, and without the help of PP. BTW, I read somewhere that someone said "A month of work is worth a night of driving my 914". They were right
Old 11-08-1999, 05:13 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
10 yrs already??

so how many times will i have to drive my 914 after owning it for seven years and only having driven it twice, while the rest of the time it was getting repaired?
Old 11-08-1999, 09:04 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Well, if you owned it 7 years, that 84 months and you need to drive it once a month, but you've only driven it twice, that leaves us with 84 - 2 which equals 82. So you need to drive your 914 82 more times.
Old 11-09-1999, 04:01 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: