Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 914 & 914-6 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Replacement Pedal Board

My 914 came with about half of a fiberboard floor board. I know I should have one, but I'm too cheap to buy another one. I figure for under $10 I should be able to buy the plywood and hardware to build one. So, has anyone made their own? Do you happen to have a pattern? Also, since I don't have the stops for the accelerator or clutch, how far off the pedal board is the minimum and maximum adjustment for the accelerator stop, and how far above the floor board is the clutch stop?

applescotty
(A cheap young b******, working on becoming a cheap old b******
Old 09-10-2003, 11:49 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

I bought one a couple of years ago and I think it was $10 or so?! I made one for my race car out of 0.25 aluminum with larger coutouts for getting to the pedal cluster with the board in place and it was not easy. I'd said buy one since your time would be wasted trying to make one. Good luck
Old 09-10-2003, 07:58 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Here ya go!

http://www.914club.com/bbs2/index.php?act=ST&f=2&t=4781&
Old 09-10-2003, 08:23 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: