Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 914 & 914-6 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Question Anyone willing to help (No P Content)

Hi All -
How is this for a random question...... (I hope it is appropriate for the board)
I am trying to locate some Radio Shack microphones, part number 33-3032. I bought everyone in Colorado they had left (a whopping 3 of them) and need three more. I use them as cheap back ups when the band travels, as they are nearly identical to some high dollar Sennheiser units. If any of you live near a radio shack (that is not in Colorado) and have the time to check and see if they have any I would be forever in your debt. They are discontinued and are selling for 15.00. I will gladly pay you double that for them (plus shipping of course). The band leaves November 1st

Sorry for such a random post - but you guys are the most location diverse group I am affiliated with!
Thanks!
Scott Schroeder
ss1076@earthlink.net
Old 09-22-2003, 02:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

I can check my local Radio Shak tommorow.
Old 09-22-2003, 04:42 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Scott,
I checked the local radio shack here in Wilson with no luck. They were also kind enough to check many of the stores in the eastern NC district but struck out there too.
Sorry!
Old 09-23-2003, 10:41 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Garage
Thumbs up Mikes

Scott:
I called the local Raido Shack they checked this region Ohio,& S.Mich ,no luck none. They gave me a 800 # to call ,I did that and it was a # to find the # number of your local Raido Shack. I explained what we wanted ,and ask if there was a # to have them check Nationally. The ans was no. They sugested that we have to call the head of every region in the country. I can't believe a company that large is not better organized. Well i guess I can. So every one call there local R.S. , and ask for the # of the region director ? and have him check. Sorry that,s the best I could do! Good luck! Dave Barber Dave
M.V.R.P.C.A.
73,BLACK ,2.0
Old 09-24-2003, 12:26 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

I checked my local store in Minnesota with no luck, however she did say she would put out an e-mail to all stores in Minnesota asking if they have it. She said it would take a day or so. I will let you know if she finds any. Brian
Old 09-24-2003, 06:04 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Garage
Holy cow -
You guys are the best. In addition to the replys on to this post, I have received probably 15 emails. You guys are AWESOME.

Yep, those are the same walls I hit when calling Radio Shack corporate - pretty amaizing that they don't know what is in the stores at the headquarters.

Thanks Again. Any of you guys ever end up in Colorado, drop me a line - beers are on me.

-Scott S

Old 09-24-2003, 07:36 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

I found 3 in Minnesota. I sent you an e-mail.
Old 09-24-2003, 10:42 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: