Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 914 & 914-6 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Oktoberfest and Porsches

Hello everyone!

After the successful first North County Porsche Run, the Temecula Beer & Wine Garden and Stone Brewing (http://www.stonebrew.com/) have invited us back! Sunday, October 5th, starting around 12:00 pm, all Porsche owners are invited to show off their cars in a special reserved parking area and to partake in some Oktoberfest style fun. There will be kegs of Paulaner Oktoberfest direct from Germany on tap as was as your local microbrew favorites from Stone Brewing. There will be a live band performing and bratwursts will be on the grill. Admission is free. Special parking is reserved for all models of the Porsche Marque. So let's celebrate all things great from Germany... Great beer, bratwursts, and PORSCHES!!

The Temecula Beer and Wine Garden is located on the NE corner of Front St and 6th in Historic Old Town Temecula, in Southern California. More information about Old Town Temecula can be found here http://www.temelink.com/oldtown/

The first North County Porsche Run included a nice drive through the scenic surrounding areas. I do have a drive scheduled for this event! So, if you wish to drive your Porsche through some beautiful twisty roads and parade them down the main strip in Old Town on our way to the Beer Garden, please RSVP me at TonyBray@pacbell.net. Maps are available and will be provided via e-mail. The drive is open to any year and any model Porsche.

Please forward this event notification to any list or group that I may have missed.

--Tony Bray
Old 09-29-2003, 06:37 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

What a great time, and great beer. Thanks Tony, and Mike form Stone too if your lurking out there!
-74 BMW R90
Old 10-06-2003, 02:03 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: