Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 914 & 914-6 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Buyers beware!!

There is a guy selling VW/Porsche parts on Ebay that I think everyone should be aware of. His Ebay user name is jjmoneyhogg and he runs a company in Lancaster, CA. called West Coast Core. I oredered some parts from him after winning an auction on the 3rd of October. Here it is the 20th and I still have got nothing but excuses from him. Apparently he has too much business and cannot handle it. I have only received part of my order. The auction parts never showed up. He lied about when it was shipped and then tells me his shipper screwed up. In fact, here is an exerpt from his email resonse. :::

"scott sorry that my shipper screwed up but we get over a 100 packages to ship a day and some how your just got read wrong as far as feed back goes we sent you everything less the gear which is in route to you, its only a misreading error we oreder parts every day and shops are always doing that to us so im sorry that your was the one that sliped through but i assure you its been corrected west coast core
661-726-9915"

That was last Friday. Here it is the end of Monday and still nothing. Anything shipped from Lancaster to here would be one day, 2 max. This is really pissing me off. I gave him till Wednesday to get me my parts before I reverse the charges on my credit card and leave him negative feedback on Ebay. I just wanted everyone to know about this guy to maybe save you some problem in the future.

75 Slantnose V8
03 S-10 Extended cab stepside in Yellow
72 914 Parts car
Old 10-20-2003, 05:31 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to handyher Send a message via Yahoo to handyher
why don't you go visit him??? costa mesa to lancaster what 2 and a half hours max I'm sure he would be pleased to see you????

71 914
65 fstbk mustang
97 "burb"
94 pic um up
Old 10-20-2003, 06:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Boy, I would love to ba a fly on the wall for that meeting!
-74 BMW R90
Old 10-20-2003, 06:57 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Scott, take your avitar Dog for a drive up......and pay him a visit LOL

"I like the way she doesn't move in the curve's... and then she let's go!"
Old 10-20-2003, 08:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Not right in the head

Send a message via Yahoo to nutzforporsche
That suxs eggs Scott! I say we mail bomb the sucker lol!!!!!!!
99' BMW 740iL
Old 10-21-2003, 07:41 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

This is about the 3 forum I've seen where this guy raked someone over.
Old 10-21-2003, 08:11 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: