Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 914 & 914-6 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Banned

Best place to buy Corbeau Classic IIs?

Anyone here have a retailer of these to recommend? Maybe someplace has a shipping discount or some incentive or are very reliable? Corbeau classic IIs..

Doug C
Old 01-05-2005, 08:59 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
Porsche Crest Auto Toy Store

I have had luck with these guys. Their prices were the best and when I had a problem with a seat they were very prompt and efficient about dealing with it. Call them directly and they can give you a better price than is listed on the website. I ordered a Forza seat a while ago and it was $203 delivered to me door. I dealt with one of the owners. A gentleman named Jim Huston.
Auto Toy Store
Old 01-06-2005, 07:27 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Banned

Herb, thanks for the suggestion.. I'll give them a call.

Doug C
Old 01-06-2005, 02:04 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

How do these seats fit with the back?

Do these seats fit in the back pad? And do these fit on the seat frames?
Old 01-12-2005, 07:11 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Banned

My understanding is that they do not fit in the backpad correctly but the stock rails do fit but with larger bolts (? don't know why though). The back pad wouldn't be an issue if one was removing it, adding perlon carpet to the firewall to create a GT replica or as I'm thinking of doing...have an upholsteror reconfigure the back pad by removing some of the original foam then recovering. My packpad could use a redo anyway. Note that all the pictures that you see of this seat from retailers makes it look a lot shorter if not wider also, than it really is. If you see one IN a 914 it looks very nice - IMHO.

Doug C
Old 01-12-2005, 07:37 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: