Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 914 & 914-6 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

East Cost Cookout '05..Sep 17th

Okay guys..

I have decided on a date for the '05 cookout. It will be Sep 17, 2005 in Kennett Square, Pa (19348). I'll BUMP this as I get more info.

Please e-mail me at kerrys914@yahoo.com if you are interested in attending. This is the early stages of the event and I will post more detail as they get decided on. I'll be at Hershey to decide/talk about the details if desired.

I plan on having:
- Cookout with some American and German food
- Group Photos
- Tech session (Topic yet to be decided)
- Tech quiz
- ?A short dive on an twisty fun road?
- Some planning for ECC '06
- Good times

I would like to have this cookout for the whole family so bring you wife(s) or ?.

I will be contacting some vendors with hopes on getting some support for the event. If you have any leads on a vendor who would be willing to help with product support, please let me know.

Thanks and see you in Hershey

Cheers

914-6 in the Werks
Old 02-14-2005, 02:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Administrator

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Dave at Pelican Parts Send a message via Yahoo to Dave at Pelican Parts
Good lord... Kennet Square? I think I'm going to have to hit this one! That's about 15 minutes from my Grandpa. I think he used to hang out with the EAA chapter at the airport there...

--DD

A few pics of my car: http://www.pelicanparts.com/gallery/Dave_Darling
Old 02-15-2005, 01:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
Send a message via AIM to jamcleod
well, there goes my chance of winning the tech quiz (even though i helped write the last one) the east coasters would love to meet dave darling! (so send me all those secret minutia 914 questions/facts for the quiz)
73 914 2.0 CIS #80
74 914 1.8L L-jet
83 911SC
Old 02-22-2005, 07:10 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: