Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 914 & 914-6 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Engine Compartment Relay board/Universal?

I've got a 75 1.8L 914 that's been pretty thrashed. It was a campus car up at BYU. I think they ALL owned it at least once between 1987 and 1993. The problem of the day is the engine compartment relay board (914.610.104.00) is fried. Is this a stock part for all 914(4's) or is it year specific?
Old 09-05-1998, 10:11 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Administrator

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Dave at Pelican Parts Send a message via Yahoo to Dave at Pelican Parts
I've looked at the diagrams of the relay boards in Haynes. I've also glanced at the ones in the Factory manual, though not thoroughly. All relay boards shown appear to be identical. The six-cylinder version is different, but the four-cylinder ones appear to be identical.

You could also check the 914 parts catalog section of this web site to see if there is only one listed.

--DD
Old 09-08-1998, 07:57 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Dave, thanks for the reply. I have since acquired two parts cars...one of them almost complete. The board seems to work o.k. I will strip the motor down on the 1.8 unit, and rebuild it for when mine breaks. BTW, I got four brushed aluminum wheels and a center console, plus driving lights in the deal. Things are looking up....
Old 09-10-1998, 11:33 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: