Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 914 & 914-6 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Team NARP Bar-B-Q

Just in case there is someone the southland that has not been to a 914 event at Team NARP H.Q. you are all invited to attend and meet other Teeners. We have just finished a fund drive to send a roller to a member in Georgia, Barry is also a member here (aka grasshopper) If you have ever thought you would like to meet some of the people behind the avatars this is a good event to do just that.
Febuary the 10th
Joe Sharp
Team NARP
Old 01-26-2007, 01:29 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

I B there as usual....

Any of you nut cases that love these little cars NEED to go to a NARP BBQ.

Great food. Great people. You don't need to bring your 914 if it is still on jack stands. We really don't care. We just like peeps in general. (you don't even have to own one)

You will have an opportunity to see other 914s and get some ideas for your car.

AND........ If you need technical help and questions answered.. There are a bunch of fellas and a couple of girls that have vast knowledge of these cars. It's kinda like one stop shopping for data and good times.

It's kinda like being in a place where there are 10 Dave Darlings worth of information. We are just better looking than Dave.
(Cept Slits... you don't wanna know...really)

So please come along and bring a friend for food. learning, teaching, tooling and serious name calling and general disorderly conduct.

And this BBQ is to support a young man that needs a tub. His is rusted out. The NARP nutzzz banded together to find him a good tub. And we have raised enough money to send it to the Mid West for his use.

We are going to put it up on rotisserie and get it ready for transport. You can watch... join in... hand out beer and water to the fellas. Or go over and tool on everybodys car with me.
Sometimes they run when I get done with them.. (OK... once)

Or just sit and give us sheeit... We like that too......

So come one...come all......

And support the team to get this young lad a good tub.......

POST UP here if you are coming... So Joe knows how much food to get. His Chili Dogs are epic.... The burgers are nutZzz... And you can bring food, beer, soda, whatever of you choose.
(I am partial to potato salad if your thinking about it)

Or just bring yourself.

Regards,

Clayton
A Member of the SoCal NARP community.
Old 01-26-2007, 10:23 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: