Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 914 & 914-6 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Post Recommended 914 repair shop in Houston, Tx

Can anyone point me to a good shop to work on my 914 in Houston? Preferably in the Northwest part of Houston around the 1960 area? I've got an overheating problem an want to have someone who knows what they're doing to take a look at it? I've done a few preliminary checks and still have the little bugger overheating.

thanks
Ron Dupre
rdupre@houston.rr.com
Old 10-14-2001, 05:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
Thumbs up

I take my 944 to Koby Motors (all Porsche) in Houston. Very good and fair service. I've seen many 914s being worked on there. In fact there is a nice yellow original owner 72(?) 914 1.7 that was for sale a few months back. $4k I think. Might still be for sale there.

I forget what street they're on but it is located near the Richmond and Westheimer area about 5 mi towards the Gallaria from the Beltway.

Koby's # 713-784-8937

------------------
83 944
Old 10-14-2001, 10:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Thanks, I'll check them out...

RD
Old 10-15-2001, 06:00 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: