Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 914 & 914-6 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
E-85 sippin drunk

body kit for 914 ( Sheridan motorsports)

I was wondering if anyone has seen one of Sheridan Motorsports body kits ( wide body) in person, have pics you can post, or owns one. I have been tempted to buy the wide body kit fo my 914, but would like to see some different pics then they have on their website. If anyone replies, how is the quality? I would guess it is a major undertaking to mount the kit, and I am sure the finished product will only be as good as the installation.

Does anyone have any bad things to say about the kit? If so, you can PM me as my intent on this post is not to flame the company, just to get some good info.
Brad...930 gt-1 racecar, increased displacement to 3.6L, JB racing Cylinders, JE 8 to1 pistons, stroked crank, Carrillo rods, extrudehoned 3.2L intake, full bay Bell I/C, GT-2 EVO cams, Rarly8 headers, GTX-35RS turbo, twin plug, P&P heads, Link G4 EFi system, G-50/50 with LTD slip and oil squirters/oil cooler, zork tube, full race coilover system, with carbon fiber body, full cage, E-85 sippin drunk
Old 10-12-2008, 04:49 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
Try a 914 site. Club and World will get you more info.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ury914/
Old 10-12-2008, 06:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: