Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 914 & 914-6 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

seat covers

anyone know What kind of (inexpensive)seat cover will fit?I want to cover them for now before I have them redone but cant find a good fitting one thats not so expensive
Old 03-30-2002, 09:04 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

seat covers

i know im gonna sh-t for this but i got some nice hawaiin print covers at ishophawaii.com ( About 50 bucks). I wanted to bring back the psycadelic 70's look with trippy, big, bright flowers. They fit great in my 72 914 with the help of 2 elastic bands with alligator clips made to hold a cover on an ironning board ( About 2 bucks) I know it may be a bit over the top but its my car and I'm proud of it.
Old 04-01-2002, 06:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Administrator

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Dave at Pelican Parts Send a message via Yahoo to Dave at Pelican Parts
A P.O. of my car put fake sheepskins on the seats. They fit pretty decently, all in all. Not sure exactly what kind, but I'd bet they were one of the "universal" ones. The fit was greatly improved by him poking two holes in the junction between the seat bottom and seat back part of the skin, and running a string through them. This string went through already-existing holes in the seat frame, I think, and made the cover conform more closely to the shape of the seat.

--DD

A few pics of my car: http://www.pelicanparts.com/gallery/Dave_Darling
Old 04-02-2002, 08:01 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: