Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 914 & 914-6 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Help! Apr 27 Monterey 914 Breakfast

I need to chat with the person who posted the Monterey Bay Area Monthly Breakfast and Run for April 27th. If that person is on this BBS, please contact me, you didn't leave your email address on the events calendar.

Great idea and go for it! If you would recalendar the breakfasts to some other day than the last saturday of each month (thats our day), even for this first meet, you might be surprised to get some attendance from the San Jose group. We regularly have cars driven from 1-1/2 to 2 hours away. The 9:14 breakfasts are always a lot of fun.

BTW Porsche 914 breakfasts are held at 9:14am , not 9:15am.

Jeff Bowlsby
bowlsby@aol.com
Old 04-03-2002, 09:08 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to WerksRacer Send a message via Yahoo to WerksRacer
Jeff,
it was Ken Schipper, who sent out the email about
the Montery Bay Area run. His email:

kschipper@graniterock.com

hth
Sc
Old 04-04-2002, 06:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
Sure.. As soon as I move thousands of miles away, they have Monterey runs! I guess I can't complain, because I never did anything about it when I lived there...

But know I will be there in spirit, especially the part over the Laureles Grade!
Old 04-05-2002, 10:24 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: