Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 914 & 914-6 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Unhappy 914 styled steel wheel

a tire store ruined one of my OEM 4 bolt, 15" X 5 1/2", styled steel silver colored 914 wheels. I know they're not fancy alloy wheels, but I like them. These are the ones that have 4 raised 'spokes' and 8 somewhat rectangular holes around the periphery of the center. There is also a subtle difference, in that some have a raised ridge around those 8 holes, some are just smooth. I prefer the raised ridge kind, but at this point I just want it on all fours.I also appreciate that somone may not want to break up a pair or a set, and that's OK. So, if anyone out there has 1,2,3, or 4 wheels, please e-mail me, or post a message.
Old 08-09-2002, 09:32 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Where are you ?

I have lots of these, but I hate shipping, so I would just point you to a local person to you that has them.

B
Old 08-09-2002, 01:31 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Seattle, WA 98155
Old 08-09-2002, 04:33 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

If you're ever in Savannah give me a call. I'll sell a nice set to you!

Mike
Old 08-10-2002, 04:19 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Administrator

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Dave at Pelican Parts Send a message via Yahoo to Dave at Pelican Parts
If you're willing to head south a ways, Gary Emory at Parts Obsolete in McMinnvile OR has about a zillion wheels. The only difficult part will be finding a matched set of 914 wheels in that mass.

You can also try asking the guys in the Pacific NW 914 Club, over at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pacificNW914 . Craig at Camp914 might have some, and some of the other guys may as well.

--DD

A few pics of my car: http://www.pelicanparts.com/gallery/Dave_Darling
Old 08-11-2002, 07:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

I have a single that is really nice. I'm nearly positive it has the ridges - let me know if you can't find one locally.
Old 08-12-2002, 04:52 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to RichMason
Free styled steel wheel

Pay the shipping from 27514 (Chapel Hill, NC) and you can have it. Pay to have the tire removed and the shipping will be less.

Rich
Old 08-12-2002, 07:23 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: