Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 914 & 914-6 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

914-6 Registry ??s

Hello everyone,
I was wondering has anyone registered their 6 with the -6 Registry? Is it worth doing? Are there any advantages? Do you know how many 6s they have registered? Just curious... I remember hearing about a 914-6 Club that was out of the Palm Springs area a long time ago.
Old 09-13-2002, 05:36 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
canna change law physics

Garage
I sent my info in and they never updated the site.

James
Old 09-13-2002, 07:33 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

6 Registry??

Hello James,
How long ago did you send in your info? Did you make it to the GAF?
Is that it? Only ONE person on this board has bothered to register with this 6 Registry? Has the guy running the 6 Registry burned out? Just curious, how many people here have an original 6? James, if you're the only one else that responds, maybe it will help if I post a new topic question!
Old 09-16-2002, 05:39 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

I think the six registry is burnt out. I tried to order some clothing from them ca. four months ago. Nothing.
Old 09-16-2002, 06:47 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

LarryP, modification zealot

Hello LarryP,
Did you "modify" your '72 factory 914-6 to a 2.7 OR "modify" your '72 914 to a 2.7 , 6?? Just curious, since there were supposed to be 240-something factory -6s in '72.
Old 09-17-2002, 02:59 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

As I told Paul this weekend, it is a factory six only in the sense that it was built using factory parts.

But it is mine, all mine! (And now to go try Chris Foley's baseball bat trick. I'll do that next month, with a friend. If there is interest, I will post photos, whether or not it works.)
Old 09-17-2002, 03:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: