Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 914 & 914-6 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

win some 914 parts!

here's an interesting proposition...

you can win all the parts listed on my website:

http://home.attbi.com/~used914parts/

plus a near new 19mm master cylinder, stainless steel brake lines, an uncracked dash pad, new short shift kit, misc new rubber seals, SS trans linkage, and two new 914-6 rear rotors.

that's a decent stash of some good parts and all you have to do is get me a network engineer job in the bay area! if you have connections in the dot com world this might work out well for you.

email me at d.sedik@attbi.com if you have any questions...
Old 09-18-2002, 09:57 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

BTW...I have 6 years experience in large-scale cisco based networks, a CS degree, a CCNA cert, and passed my CCNP routing test recently.
Old 09-18-2002, 09:59 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

I dont need the parts...

but I called the consulting firm that I helped start 4 years ago and asked them if they had anything for a Cisco guru. I also asked them how the industry looked in the bay area.

Good luck.

I talked to both Cisco guru's who are still on the payroll and they both told me the same thing: we are bored. No more cool stuff. No more cutting edge crap. We apply patches and do some security upgrades on PiX firewalls and Local Directors.

The Mickeysoft guy's said the same thing.

B << semi glad I'm out.
Old 09-19-2002, 07:17 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: