Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 914 & 914-6 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

THREE factory 6s showed up....

At the San Gabriel Region PCA/ Early S Registry breakfast a week and half ago, there were 3 914-6s. A basically stock black '70, a blue '70 with a built 2.4, and a NICE black '71 with GT flares and a 3.6... and another 6 owner (minus his car, still apart). FWIW, all were long time owners. Harry has owned his '71 since 1975, Mike has owned his blue '70 since 1972, another Mike has owned his black '70 since 1976, and Glen has had his '70 since 1977. I got there after the breakfast was over and everyone was still checking out the cars in the parking lot. I didn't see any 914 4s.... How many 6s were at Ventura?
I think that the SGab Region has their breakfast the third Sat every month at the Coco's on Colorado Blvd. in Arcadia.
Old 09-30-2002, 04:04 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Cool.

I always find it "amazing" that I have 3-4 of them show up for "shop gatherings".

B
Old 10-01-2002, 12:47 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Shop gatherings/6 gatherings

Brad,
I'm sure that the reason the 6s show up at your shop because you've got a cool shop that pumps out alot of nice work. Plus, it seems that you're there 24/7! I've seen the pics that you posted and the times that you post.
I thought that the amazing deal was long that they had owned their 6s. From 25 to 30 years. I'm sure that some of the people on this board weren't born yet....
Old 10-01-2002, 04:04 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: