Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 914 & 914-6 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Thanks for the pros

On another thread I think I was a little out of line (or at least the affected parties responses made me feel that I was), so I want to take this oportunity to thank the professionals who come to this board and share what they know about 914s with us.

I used to have my own shop, so I know how it takes so much of your time - these guys are probably not getting a real good return in terms of business by "advertizing" here - we are getting much more of a benefit than they are.

Jake Raby and Brad Roberts are the two that come to mind right away. Otto (John) used to come around but maybe he will be back during the winter or something.

So who else should be included?

And thanks for your time!

JWest Engineering
Old 11-28-2002, 06:32 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

James, the 2 you mentioned have come to my rescue countless times. I don't know if these 2 that I am about to mention have their own shop but I consider them pros too and they are Brad Anders and Dave Darling.
There are so many on this site that aren't selfish with what they know and give their knowledge freely. Had it not been for these people my teener would be stuck in the garage.
Thanks to, not only these 4 but to all who come to the rescue of each other
bruce
(sniff)
Gotta mow the Lawn...
Old 11-28-2002, 09:52 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
Send a message via ICQ to Bleyseng
Brad Anders and Dave Darling both have full time jobs outside of the automotive world! Brads works at a chip manufacturer and Dave does simulation graphics for NASA.
Both Jake Raby and Brad Roberts add alot to the list with their infomation and wit.
Geoff

www.914Club.com
My Gallery Page
Old 11-29-2002, 08:01 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Thanks guys....its a real pain making everybody happy, and keeping your chin up, especially when someone decided to give you a right hook there....

I know I'm stubborn, but so woul 99% of the people that make their living fixing other peoples mistakes, thats about all we do these days...
www.massivetype4.com
Old 11-29-2002, 08:23 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: