Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 914 & 914-6 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Bowlsby is the winner!

He holds the record for the top three viewed posts on this forum!

I think he's up to something?

What will he think of next?

Regards,
Old 11-28-2002, 06:55 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
Send a message via ICQ to Bleyseng
So what were the posts?

Geoff

www.914Club.com
My Gallery Page
Old 11-29-2002, 08:03 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Thanks for the recognition… I never realized it, but now that its brought up, I will offer this.

As much as I enjoy the multitude of posts about tech issues – wider wheels, turbo 914s, FI troubleshooting, etc, I think that there is much more to these cars…for some people…than the mere mechanicals.

The 914 is a great car in part because it attracts drivers from every walk of life, with many different interests, and from all over the globe. It is in part, the social element that has made these posts interesting. Young, old, tall short…Some are racers, some are tinkerers, some are CWs…maybe we each have a little of all of them in us…the great thing about these cars to me, is the willingness of 914 owners to share their experiences, tips, failures and the 914 comraderie on this and other websites. Without these things the 914 would be just like any ordinary car…the 914 has soul…

Furthering that, I think RoadGlue (www.roadglue.com) has been so successful because it brings us together face-to-face and I like exploring that element of the car…

See you at the next RoadGlue breakfast in January 2003? Watch the RoadGlue events calendar for details...
Old 12-02-2002, 12:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

I agree.

This forum is great. Pelican Parts is great. The 914 is great! Life is great.

But seriously, I think the members of this forum are really enthusiastic and willing to help their fellow man. There's more info here then in any book Wayne could write or in any manual. And if it's not here, just ask and 10 people will respond.

Regards,
Old 12-02-2002, 02:34 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: