Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 914 & 914-6 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Administrator

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Dave at Pelican Parts Send a message via Yahoo to Dave at Pelican Parts
Pelican gathering 12/10 in Mt. View, CA

As you may have already read, Wayne is going to be in the Bay Area next week to take Bruce Anderson's engine rebuild class. We have decided to do an impromptu gathering on Tuesday, December 10th.

We will be meeting at 7 PM at the Tied House brew-pub in Mountain View CA. We will probably be out in the back section--look for us.

Other sites had been proposed, but none of them had much in the way of parking... (The Pruneyard lot fills up FAST.) The Tied House has a public parking lot across the street in front, and another lot in the back, so there should be plenty of parking.

So stop on by. Bring your copy of "101 Projects" and have it autographed! Bring your Pelican CD-ROM and have it autographed! Or just give Wayne a bunch of grief about nothing in particular!! Plus we get to drink yummy beer and eat pretty good food.

NB--the guys from the 911 BBS are also being invited.

--DD

A few pics of my car: http://www.pelicanparts.com/gallery/Dave_Darling
Old 12-05-2002, 05:43 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Thumbs up good call...

they have some good dark beer.... ....i'm used to going to the one in San Jose....where is the one in Mountain View..?...What time is good....thanks...john c.
Old 12-06-2002, 09:51 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Lightbulb okay...

7pm...sorry ..i should read first....
Old 12-06-2002, 09:52 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Administrator

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Dave at Pelican Parts Send a message via Yahoo to Dave at Pelican Parts
From http://www.tiedhouse.com :
954 Villa Street, Mountain View, CA 94041
Ph: (650) 965-2739

Click here for a (yahoo) map.

--DD

Old 12-06-2002, 09:56 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Cool. I'll crash it and give Wayne a rash of sheeit. We should have Bruce show up. I would rather have Bruce sign my books than Wayne... ha ha

B
Old 12-06-2002, 01:56 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
Administrator

Garage
This is to let everyone know that, due to scheduling conflicts, the dinner has been changed to Tuesday. Wayne did change the note, but it didn't get bumped to the top when he did that.

--DD

Old 12-07-2002, 06:04 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

I'll have 3 extra seats in my crew cab leaving from SSI.

SSI address:

20 Pamaron way
Novato, Ca.

Right off of 101 and Ignacio/Bell Marin Keys

Give me some advance warning if you plan to ride with me.

B
Old 12-09-2002, 12:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: