Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 914 & 914-6 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Paul_Heery Send a message via Yahoo to Paul_Heery
New Reality TV Show

I just received an email that was forwarded to me by my sister. She is a casting director. Apparently, there is a production company that is casting for a new reality show called Rally Racer. Here is the blurb I got:
Quote:
We are casting the HOT new Reality TV show RALLY RACER with a diverse cast of characters. We are looking for you to possibly fill the role of an RACECAR DRIVER.

RALLY RACER is thirteen action-packed episodes featuring sixteen everyday people as they are catapulted into the adrenaline-filled world of professional RallyGP racing where camaraderie, conflict and competition create the most dramatic experience of today's reality television viewing. Millions of TV viewers will watch as 8 men and 8 women compete in the most exciting experience of their lives and where the ultimate prize of Fame, Fortune and $1 million dollars awaits ONE lucky winner.

The 2003 Casting Season consists of two separate shows each with their own cast and both with 13 episodes each.

RALLY RACER Sahara is where, if chosen, you'll spend 6 weeks training as a Professional RallyGP driver and competing side-by-side with others like yourself through sand dunes that would scare even Lawrence of Arabia.

RALLY RACER Arctic is just like RALLY RACER Sahara except NOW we DO IT in the SNOW. Ahh... a winter wonderland. Wonderland, hell, it's as if Santa dumped the reindeer for a 300 horsepower RallyGP car. Look out Rudolf that red light glow is from my taillight, not your nose.
Here is their URL: www.rallyracer.com.

DISCLAIMER: I am not associated with these people. My sister is not associated with these people. I'm just passing along some information to those who may be interested.
Old 12-06-2002, 10:16 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
sign me up.

1982 911 SC
1962 sunroof bug
1991 WE Vanagon CARAT WRX conversion
Old 12-06-2002, 10:47 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to LateApex
Man, I signed up for that thing over a year ago. They make you pay for an interview or something. It's been going on for quite a while now.

73 2.0L Project 914-6 PCA club racer
95 993C2 Grand Prix White
Old 12-06-2002, 05:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

If was a shorter time period of like 3 weeks I'd sign up for it and give it a shot, but 6 weeks away from home and work is too damn long...

Mike
Old 12-06-2002, 09:43 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: