Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 914 & 914-6 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Smile new mewmber

Greetings all!
After lurking around for a bit, I've decided it was time to log in and say hello! I'm in snow-covered and freezing Upstate NY, and have picked up a really clean, low miles '73, with a rebuilt 1.7.
Quick bits: Original Zambezi green (lousy PO repaint), clean riviera's, Potenzas, S-package, 60 thou original miles. Very minimal rust (I must've gotten lucky?). I'm installing FG flares right now, and am taking photos. If interested, I'll post 'em when I'm done. Gonna paint it a swell blue, put 911 susp & brakes, and have a line on Fuchs and BBS, but haven't decided yet.
I'm absolutely hooked on this thing, and am looking forward to sharing ideas and opinions with you all. It's nice to see such a group of intelligent, amiable people from so many different backgrounds and locations.
Cheers!
Scooter311
Old 01-13-2003, 09:04 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
Send a message via ICQ to Bleyseng
Hello and welcome to the forum. What color is swell blue? Pics of your car would be nice or post photos in the Pelican owners gallery.
Geoff

www.914Club.com
My Gallery Page
Old 01-13-2003, 09:07 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Welcome

Glad you found this place...

Take pictures...we all like to see "other" people work

Mike Mueller
914club.com
Old 01-13-2003, 09:08 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Welcome
Old 01-13-2003, 12:32 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Ya, ditto, from the same end of the ocean as Bleyseng (Geoff). Sure glad it's you freez'n up there & not me!!! Had enough of that in Nort Dakota.
bruce
(sniff)
Gotta mow the Lawn...
Old 01-13-2003, 01:06 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Garage
I'm really glad to hear that YOU have OUR snow! I'm 25 miles Northwest of Milwaukee, and we have NONE ON THE GROUND! In Wisconsin!! In January!!!

OK, I feel better now.
I hate snow.

Welcome!!!
Race a Porsche - There's more to life than left turns!
Old 01-13-2003, 04:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Garage
Thumbs up Welcome

Welcome the group! Here in N.West Ohio 20 degrees And very little snow, tomorrow we are getting 1 inch You keep it right there. Dave
M.V.R.P.C.A.
73,BLACK ,2.0
Old 01-13-2003, 04:53 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)
Never left, but not right

Re: new mewmber

Quote:
Originally posted by Scooter311
It's nice to see such a group of intelligent, amiable people from so many different backgrounds and locations.
You talkin' about us? Guess you found out right off the bat that you can't edit (change) the title of your thread. There have been some threads about flares and body work/painting. Can always use more. If you have any tips or questions, fire away! Glad you're here.
Old 01-13-2003, 05:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Welcome

Love the new(?) Avatar, Milt!
Old 01-13-2003, 06:45 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: