Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 914 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
From 91429962993bk2914

901 Side Shift Trannt FS

I have for sale a side shift transmission recently out of my daily driver 914-6 / 3.0.

I bought this tranny in AZ two+ years ago and have recently changed the oil therein to inspect the mag drain plug for chips, flecks, dust, sawdust, flotsam and jetsam / and there is none. The tranny will be delivered "dry" meaning without a full gearbox of oil per shipping regs.

This box is clean on the inside and outside and is daily-use operational, all gears shifting, no grinding into first or any other gear (if your linkage is decent and sorted out properly....). The tranny comes with output flanges in excellent condition as well as a speedo output in good to excellent working order. Also, the backup light switch is working as is the included clutch pulley housing. The case is tapped for a 914-6 accelerator linkage bracket but does not need to be used if not needed.

Like the 901 gearbox, I am old school. If it works, it works. This particular gearbox has worked for me and has joined many a drive up the coast and down then over to Az about ten times..... It has served me well and I hope it does the same for the eventual buyer.

I am asking 400.00 USD paypal after confirming sale via email to forrestkhaag@gmail.com and please email questions

I prefer local pickup in Newport Beach, CA but will ship for actual cost + 50.00USD crate/other-box charge.

Last edited by Forrestkhaag; 08-30-2018 at 02:51 PM.. Reason: missing data
Old 08-30-2018, 02:39 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
From 91429962993bk2914

To clarify, Yes. It works. email forrestkhaag@gmail.com for further info if necessary

Cheers
Old 09-04-2018, 10:59 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Hello

Would happen to have the Linkage for the transmission? I just picked up a 2.0L engine and need All the Linkage.

Thank you
Old 09-08-2018, 06:53 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Any idea what the gearing is or what it came from? Numbers?

Thanks
John
Old 09-11-2018, 05:04 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: